15 Day Challenge-Day 6: Dream Job

Roku-nichi (Day 6)
If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?

Any job in the world...hm.

I would want a job that requires me to travel to places that look like this:

Cliffs of Moher in County Clare (Ireland)
Source

Kyoto, Japan
Source
Nikko, Japan
Source
Greece
Source
Florence, Italy
Source
And maybe I could write about my travels. Be a travel writer, perhaps? For NatGeo? :)


I would want a job that is all about enjoyment.
I would want a job where everyone who surrounds me is happy, and everyone gets along, and the environment is just really chill.

Love, compassion, and understanding-that is all I desire.





I really don't know what this job is, but if it's out there, I've got a resume and some personal references ;)




I leave you with this band that I really like.








Comments

Popular Posts